Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill v Ramsgate

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Tonight, Green Elephants Stadium, ko 7:30. £9 adults, kids under 16 free.

Very nearly there! Hill need 4 points from their remaining 6 games to clinch the title. We should get 3 of these tonight against second bottom Ramsgate (although we do tend to struggle against teams lower down the table so it might not be the formality it looks on paper). Even more reason to come along to cheer the boys on towards the title! Win tonight and we'll just need a point at Carshalton on Saturday to be mathematically certain.

Tonight's game will be the 60th league and cup game Hill have played in this remarkable season. Signs of fatigue have understandably crept in during recent matches but last Saturday's hard earned point at nearest challengers Faversham was a typically gritty performance and the look of delight on the faces of Chappers and the players at the end said that they knew it's pretty much done & dusted.

Get yourselves along, COYH!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm there :thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, he's had a very decent season with loads of clean sheets. A couple of ricketts spring to mind but that's because they're so rare. He's also had a fantastic defence of front of him, which obviously helps, but he's done well.

Cheers.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Is promotion assured? I assume it id, as there is only talk of the title. I could Google it, but where will promotion take them?

They are in the Ryman league South, promotion takes them to Ryman league premier (meaning long distance away games)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
2-1 but it was a lot more comfortable than the scoreline suggests

Ramsgate keeper must have won MoM

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports