Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carayol DELIGHTED to be at the Albion...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps he's been told that some on here think that only players permanently signed are any good, and that all loanees are sh*t and shouldn't be in the team!

Talking of loanees, what happened with Adam Drury? I'm sure I read somewhere a week or two ago that we were signing him on loan too. Can anyone enlighten me?

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Perhaps he's been told that some on here think that only players permanently signed are any good, and that all loanees are sh*t and shouldn't be in the team!

Talking of loanees, what happened with Adam Drury? I'm sure I read somewhere a week or two ago that we were signing him on loan too. Can anyone enlighten me?

Not a loan but a trial with a view to signing him in the summer

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
He's so delighted he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Question has to be asked: why are all these random people now passing through our books? We're safe for the season, mid-table mediocrity assured, time to unclutter the books for some proper signings in the summer shirley?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Question has to be asked: why are all these random people now passing through our books? We're safe, mid-table mediocrity assured, time to unclutter the books for some proper signings in the summer shirley?

Maybe a chance to try before we buy ? I assume we're keeping the receipts.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Maybe a chance to try before we buy ? I assume we're keeping the receipts.

Very much this. Carayol is only 26 and I'm pretty sure we'll be looking to add some more width to the team in the summer, so I would not be surprised if this was indeed us checking him out with a view to buying him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Question has to be asked: why are all these random people now passing through our books? We're safe for the season, mid-table mediocrity assured, time to unclutter the books for some proper signings in the summer shirley?
Maybe it's something to do with the fact that the only fit wingers at the club capable of playing 90 minutes are CoG and CMS.

Lose 3 on the bounce with no creativity and then tell us all how 'safe' we are.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If CoG and CMS are now regarded as wingers then the plot is lost shirley. Sake!
They keep setting up chances and goals from the winger position, by virtue of the fact nobody else is there to do it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Weren't we linked with Carayol last summer - maybe CH found an old spreadsheet lying about with his name on ???

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He has just been read this thread in the press conference and is finding the warm NSC welcome very amusing

Attachments

• Carayol 11.jpg
    Carayol 11.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 600

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here