Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the online queue for World Cup Rugby tickets the slowest ever?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Yep, ditto. I'm anticipating about 1.30pm I'll get to the front, by which time all tickets will have gone

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Surely, being a World Cup, they can have a system in place that can process a lot more tickets at a time? Ok fair enough, if i joined the queue too late, I accept I won't get tickets - would just be nice to find that fact out sooner than what will probably be over 3 hours!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Anyone know if I can still sell my tix through the website, or will I now have to tout them? I got Eng v Wales for my dad and me, but he's unfortunately died, and I don't want to go now - will just be a bit too hard. Obviously, I'm not going to upload them right now, as it'll presumably take me as long to log in as it is you guys...

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I would imagine Glastonbury has a similar amount of traffic when tickets are first released and they sell 250,000 in quarter of an hour, I can only assume this ticketing set up sells far less per hour as surely tickets would be sold out by now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've got to about 10 past, I hold out no hope of getting anything, the WC will be finished by the time I get to log in.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Anyone know if I can still sell my tix through the website, or will I now have to tout them? I got Eng v Wales for my dad and me, but he's unfortunately died, and I don't want to go now - will just be a bit too hard. Obviously, I'm not going to upload them right now, as it'll presumably take me as long to log in as it is you guys...

Sad news but understandable that you no longer wish to go. I'm sure there are a number of NSC users who would gladly purchase the tickets, maybe a bidding auction with the profit going to the REMF.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Really sorry to hear that, and totally understand you not wanting to go. I would say, hang on to them for now, you might feel differently nearer the time. You will always be able to sell them somewhere, right up to kick off if you wanted to sell. ATB.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm going to have a restless night tonight thinking about this graphic that seems to have stagnated... Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 12.12.08.png

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
TICKET AVAILABILITY UPDATE
Matches at Kingsholm Stadium, Sandy Park, Brighton Community Stadium and Manchester City Stadium are no longer available. England v Fiji at Twickenham Stadium has only category A tickets remaining

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If they've sold all the WSM tickets they've done very well, priced at somewhat over £300 a pop that's got to be a cool £2M worth of sales.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
just got in after 6 hours wait. Plenty of tickets remaining but none at Amex as per previous posts. All Overpriced. Should at least stave off touts since they can't make a turn at those prices except for Biggest matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here