Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Spend Too Much Time On The Internet?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Since I've had a laptop and a smartphone, I can't believe how much time I spend on the Internet!

Be honest, would you like to wean yourself off the web and spend more time on other (more productive) things?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Days I'm hungover or on a long train journey I spend way too much time on line. Most days I don't have the time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Being a website designer, it's kinda my job to be online a lot.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Being a website designer, it's kinda my job to be online a lot.

This (if you replace "designer" with "developer"). Although outside of work I still spend far too much time online.

Dec 29, 2011
This (if you replace "designer" with "developer"). Although outside of work I still spend far too much time online.

Aspiring web developer here. I was wondering if you'd seen this : http://www.footytube.com/openfooty/karma.php. It's a football api with loads of detailed stats on teams, clubs, players, leagues etc. I found it really interesting, imagine the football sites you could build with it.

As for the original question, yes I spend far too much time on the internet. But with an unlimited amount of information available who can blame me.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
If I were to view it as a total block of time over the course of a day then I don't think that I would say I do. However, if I had a separate way to see how many times I use it I'd probably say that it's too often...

I'm more worried about the vast quantity of oxygen I'm consuming than my internet time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here