Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm doing my own Radio Show!!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hiya

So, I'm not overly sure if I need to be paying for this. I have asked the mods but they haven't got back to me yet. If I need to sling them a bit of money for this then I absolutely will!!!!

Basically, I have joined an small internet radio station called A1Radio. I have been doing shows for them for about 3 weeks or so now, and feel confident enough to tell you all about it finally, in the vain hope you might listen!!!

I have two fortnightly shows, on a Tuesday and Wednesday of the same week, Tuesday between 8-10pm and Weds between 10-midnight, and a weekly Sunday afternoon show between 1-3pm. Now it's not exactly BBC Radio, and I'm no Wogan or even "Grimmy" (whatever that is), but basically I talk rubbish and play songs that people have requested. It's not Albion related, unless I happen to mention them, but I try hard at it, and it can be fun. The Tuesday show I do is tonight, and I'm going to be doing an 80's specific show on that night, but there is a requester available, and also a chat room for listeners too (but of course, you'll be far too busy on here!!).

It's not perfect by any stretch, and I've only really gotten into it in the past month or so thanks to a friend of mine, but if you would like to listen the website is www.a1radio.co.uk, and I am on from 8-10pm tonight :)

Cheer's
Pete (Worthingite)

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The beauty of the medium of radio, is that it paints a picture in your mind. So, if you want there to be tits, then simply imagine the tit's, and there will be tits.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lots of folk do Internet radio shows now. It's an excellent creative outlet. I occasionally make shows from home for a local group. I hardly get any listeners, but it's enjoyable. We're all broadcasters these days if we want to be.

Hope it goes well for you.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The beauty of the medium of radio, is that it paints a picture in your mind. So, if you want there to be tits, then simply imagine the tit's, and there will be tits.
You've just revolutionised my radio experience. How this never occurred to me in the past is beyond comprehension.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll have a listen, always happy to support a fellow Brighton fan (and NSCer). Good luck with the show, I hope it leads to even greater things.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Talking of radio what happened to Nick who posted on here as either 1064fm or similar. Think he did the drive home show in the early evening, is he still on there and also posting on here?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Carrying on in the face of an horrendous sounding cold....trooper!

Well done Pete!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Much as that was fun to do, I am properly exhausted now..... My voice gave way with about half an hour to go!!!! Another show tomorrow night, that could be fun, because I might be accused of impersonating Nelson Mandela throughout the show!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here