You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. It was his assist...

[tweet]582639613786898433[/tweet]

...but the BBC say...

GOAL England U21 3-2 Germany U21 - James Ward-Prowse Posted at 82 mins
Who can stop the England juggernaut? What an incredible turnaround. After being largely outplayed by Germany in this half, they now lead. Carl Jenkinson, who provided the assist for the opener, threads a ball through to Southampton James Ward-Prowse, who steadies himself before slotting past Marc-Andre ter Stegen in the Germany goal from 12 yards. That's Barcelona's Ter Stegen.

2. No need to add anything...

England U21 3-2 Germany U21 Posted at 86 mins
Arsenal's Calum Chambers comes on for Reading's James Forster-Caskey. Chambers will sit just in front of the backline. There are four minutes remaining.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The BBC text is right as I was listening on 5Live. Carl Jenkinson provided the assist. That's not to say that JFC didn't play well as he was mentioned a few times for his good play.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The BBC text is right as I was listening on 5Live. Carl Jenkinson provided the assist. That's not to say that JFC didn't play well as he was mentioned a few times for his good play.

Fair enough - I wasn't watching. Still a double case of mistaken identity for our Marmite man.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Go on the JFC. Assist or not 85 minutes in a win against the Germans, nothing wrong with that

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

The BBC text report is based on listening to the BBC 5Live commentary so if one is wrong............

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the goal in question, JFC involved in the build up

[tweet]582642814804049920[/tweet]

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
BBC :facepalm: Well done JFC, he'll be an important player for us in future assuming the witch hunt by some stops :tosser:

I don't think it is a witch hunt. the fact is we get better results without hom than we do with him. That's just how it is. Maybe our "system" does not suit him. But still a player with a big future.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Fair enough - I wasn't watching. Still a double case of mistaken identity for our Marmite man.

I was watching and the original ball in was JFC to Jenkinson. A well worked team goal.He played well and did not look out of place at all. If he could put those sort of performances in for Albion we have a very good player. He moves the ball quicker for England, perhaps it is because he is playing with better players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here