Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Treason Show

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has anyone seen this before? They are doing an election special at Ropetackle Shoreham on polling day..has to be better than watching the box that day.

What did u think?

I didn't have the sides splitting but it had its charm,reasonable vocals a few palace digs,it all depends on your expectations really.
A lot of the audience seemed familiar with the treason show and enjoyed the show. I would go again but not too often,we were thinking of the election show as it would be pretty unique. Would not invite anyone that's too hard to please along. 6/10
Looking back it seems i was negative,i did enjoy the show and the effort and work that goes into it.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ta for replies..i think i will give this a whirl..especially as its only 15 mins by foot....maybe longer on the way home

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am baffled as to how this lot are allowed to keep going. Deeply unfunny. That new one they are doing about a nazi bus or something looks even worse. "Funny" songs about the news? People love it. I don't. 6th form end of term revue standard. At best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here