Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Norwich fans attending on Good Friday.

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
I see the block East Lower near the away fans section has been possibly allocated to away fans this Friday.How many fans will NCFC bring?

Looking at the online portal it already looks like a crowd of least 28,500+.Should be a cracking atmosphere as the Super Seagulls are going quite well under CH,and Norwich are really flying at the moment and still have a chance of automatic promotion.Cant wait for Friday.COYS!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I reckon they'll bring a big following what with their position and the bank holiday! Can't wait, I'm getting in early for a cracking 3-2 victory![emoji482]

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Be surprised if they don't sell out their allocation.

theboybilly

If Friday's game is anything like the fixture at Carrow Road earlier in the season we're in for a treat. All the City fans I met were great and I've found a couple of really good pubs near the ground. For that reason I hope they don't go up but I suspect they will as they are in real form at the right time

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Important match in that 2 albion wins over Easter, with 2 defeats for Wigan, and a defeat for Millwall ( who only play once ) will mean we are SAFE, bar Millwall over turning a goal difference of around 30 goals.

It will be good to be ON THE BEACH by the time of the Bournemouth game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
we (norwich) sold out ages ago

you don't need the points and hughton owes us for his tenure so hopefully 3 points for us

Did your wages office accidentally overpay him then? :jester:

Seriously what were you 11th in his first season and 17th when he left? There's just the tiniest possibility he might want to get one over on you.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Did your wages office accidentally overpay him then? :jester:

Seriously what were you 11th in his first season and 17th when he left? There's just the tiniest possibility he might want to get one over on you.

yeah we did finish 11th thanks to an amazing run early in the season when we were the most in form team in the top 5 leagues in europe, and winning at man city last day when we could have been 16th and were in serious relegation trouble with a few games left.

then of course we were 17th when he left which doesn't look terrible but we had to go to fulham on the back of 6 straight away defeats and our final 4 games were horrific. we'd have needed at least 4 more points than we actually got to survive with sunderland's great finish to the season.

he got 51 points from his final 54 games so relegation form ever since the great run ended and managed to destroy nearly every striker he worked with

the king of anti football and i'm sure he will want to get one over on us just like a few of our players will him!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looking forward to a good atmosphere

article-1337340656942-026918c80000044d-833679_466x310.jpg

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
yeah we did finish 11th thanks to an amazing run early in the season when we were the most in form team in the top 5 leagues in europe, and winning at man city last day when we could have been 16th and were in serious relegation trouble with a few games left.

then of course we were 17th when he left which doesn't look terrible but we had to go to fulham on the back of 6 straight away defeats and our final 4 games were horrific. we'd have needed at least 4 more points than we actually got to survive with sunderland's great finish to the season.

he got 51 points from his final 54 games so relegation form ever since the great run ended and managed to destroy nearly every striker he worked with

the king of anti football and i'm sure he will want to get one over on us just like a few of our players will him!

Think the opening words of that last sentence may be a tad harsh.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth

Think the opening words of that last sentence may be a tad harsh.

perhaps, but it's more the attitude to away games which were basically a horror story

i see 7 of his 8 away games in the league with you lot have been 0-0 or 1-0 :eek:

good enough when you're in a relegation battle anyway

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
perhaps, but it's more the attitude to away games which were basically a horror story

i see 7 of his 8 away games in the league with you lot have been 0-0 or 1-0 :eek:

good enough when you're in a relegation battle anyway

Exactly. We were heading straight for League One when he arrived and he's brought a pragmatic approach that has seen us get good results at home, much as he did with Birmingham who only lost one home league game all season in his playoff season. Meanwhile, at what stage did you imagine Norwich would have been challenging for the Champions League places?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here