Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lovely stuff

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For any kids out there, here we have an absolute masterclass in proper fan hand-signalling on display here. And it's lovely to see Sky Sports capture this display in all it's glory.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

Nice find [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is that Mike Ashley?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For any kids out there, here we have an absolute masterclass in proper fan hand-signalling on display here. And it's lovely to see Sky Sports capture this display in all it's glory.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

Terrific.

**** you, you ****ing wanker. **** you, you, you, outside, you ****ing prick.

Jimmy Grimble

The best caption I've seen attached to that is:

"When you're on a school trip and you drive past another school bus"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Terrific.

**** you, you ****ing wanker. **** you, you, you, outside, you ****ing prick.

Yes, this. It's the whole ensemble though isn't it? It's the "hold me back" bollocks from the safety of being among his own fans, and his little fat chubby arms waving around.

If you didn't know any better, you'd almost think he was fat ugly gobshite rather than the magnificent specimen of British chippery complete with fabulous hand signal armoury that he clearly is.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I wonder if he's friends with the gentlemen who ran on the pitch with a fake penis stuck to his head after Villa beat West Brom?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes, this. It's the whole ensemble though isn't it? It's the "hold me back" bollocks from the safety of being among his own fans, and his little fat chubby arms waving around.

If you didn't know any better, you'd almost think he was fat ugly gobshite rather than the magnificent specimen of British chippery complete with fabulous hand signal armoury that he clearly is.

He managed not to go red in the face and to not get his signals mixed up with what he was saying was a fantastic effort.

But seriously, will someone help me fold up this flag.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

From what I've worked out:

2 bacon butties. Shake some ketchup over it, in fact get another 2 for the walk home as well, and don't get the un-smoked bacon like last time you prick!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

that bloke from the big bang theory at the bottom doesn't look too impressed

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He should be concentrating on holding his bit of the flag. Maybe in the future he could use his other hand to portray his feelings while making sure he is pulling his weight on the flag front? I really like flags and I am just a bit upset by all of this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here