Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodluck Jonathan and Goodriddance Cameron

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Both await their electoral destiny. I know nothing about the first bloke, but I've got my fingers crossed for the other one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
According to Wiki, Goodluck Johnson was born into a family of canoe makers and his wife is called Patience. In political terms that's FLAIR!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
According to Wiki, Goodluck Johnson was born into a family of canoe makers and his wife is called Patience. In political terms that's FLAIR!

Goodluck Jonathans right hand man has the unfortunante surname of "Sambo". Before every election there are massive posters all over the place saying "Goodluck Sambo". :lolol::lolol:

Racism, is no excuse not to wish people luck, apparently.

Goodluck%20Sambo%202015%20Banners%20destroyed%20by%20youths%20in%20Abuja%20%284%29.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Goodluck Jonathans right hand man has the unfortunante surname of "Sambo". Before every election there are massive posters all over the place saying "Goodluck Sambo". :lolol::lolol:

Racism, is no excuse not to wish people luck, apparently.

Goodluck%20Sambo%202015%20Banners%20destroyed%20by%20youths%20in%20Abuja%20%284%29.jpg

I thought that was an appallingly racist Paddy Power add when I opened the thread. They use the same colours and font.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here