Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heineken Lounge

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've managed to PONCE a freebie to the Heineken Lounge in the South Stand for the Naarch game on Friday - is it any good ? I was wondering about the seating, whether its lower tier or if its one of those middle tier jobbies in the corner ? I can't even remember if there are seats directly outside the big window thing. Any INFO gratefully received.

:thumbsup: :drink:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I've been in the Heineken Lounge. It's South Stand, the side not over the away fans and the seats are tucked in the corner of the Middle West tier.
tried to charge me a tenner for a Cheese burger but they did relent and get me a normal one from the concourse in the end. Free Programme and Tea and Coffee though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice one, cheers chap. I'm glad the seats are in the second tier, never much cared for being lower.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Got tickets for this lounge tomorrow : can't wait.

I'm bringing my mate to his first ever Brighton game and have told him how great the pies are. Can we still get the pie and pint deal or is it just sit down dining available?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's the most well thought out of the lounges, kitted out for a bit of fune and glamour, and offers what you might expect from a premium lounge in a premium stadium, unlike the other premium lounges. The view from the seats is excellent too.

Got tickets for this lounge tomorrow : can't wait.

I'm bringing my mate to his first ever Brighton game and have told him how great the pies are. Can we still get the pie and pint deal or is it just sit down dining available?

Yes, you can get pies, and the pint is served in a glass.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Thanks mate.

If I wear dark navy jeans (clean and ironed haha), a shirt and shoes will that be classed as smart casual.

It's along way to come from Wales just to get turned away at the door.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A
Thanks mate.

If I wear dark navy jeans (clean and ironed haha), a shirt and shoes will that be classed as smart casual.

It's along way to come from Wales just to get turned away at the door.

You'll be fine, that's pretty much what most people wear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here