Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milliband

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The **** ed milliband has got to be the best thing to happen to the Tory Party since the other **** kinnock, the labour party will never gain power all the while little miss millband is their leader, long may he reign.:tosser:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The **** ed milliband has got to be the best thing to happen to the Tory Party since the other **** kinnock, the labour party will never gain power all the while little miss milband is there leade,r long may he reign.:tosser:

Have you been drinking?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The **** ed milliband has got to be the best thing to happen to the Tory Party since the other **** kinnock, the labour party will never gain power all the while little miss millband is their leader, long may he reign.:tosser:

It's ok.

It's balanced out by Cameron being leader of the Conservative party.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh no here we go again.
It's just politics, important I know, but they are all a bunch of lying goons who, one way or the other are going to **** you over as soon as the result is announced, why not relax and enjoy your Sunday evening.

ChrisCattlin

Aug 26, 2014
Oh no here we go again.
It's just politics, important I know, but they are all a bunch of lying goons who, one way or the other are going to **** you over as soon as the result is announced, why not relax and enjoy your Sunday evening.

So right and errm, Labour are in front in the polls at the moment.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Perhaps you might be a bit premature in your judgement. We shall see.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes, I have. It's only a speling mistake and he is a pair of canine bolloxs.

Important wuestion. What has happened to spell check on NSC? It use to prompt me om the ipad but no more. My missives are becoming lss and less legible. I have to go bsck and review but that is a bit dull so dont do often. HELP

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Important wuestion. What has happened to spell check on NSC? It use to prompt me om the ipad but no more. My missives are becoming lss and less legible. I have to go bsck and review but that is a bit dull so dont do often. HELP

Firefox has spell check, right click on the red underlined word.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Must say I rather enjoyed that.

I was expecting Miliband to take a hiding off Paxman but he coped remarkably well. Certainly a more convincing performance than Cameron's.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Latest polls in terms of seats rather than percentage of vote has Labour on 290 seats, Tories on 271 with the SNP holding the power balance with 48 seats Liberals on 17.

Still plenty of time for this to change, but maybe Milliband is actually better than Kinnock, Foot, Brown and others from the past. No doubt Milliband will have the full backing of Wallace and Gromits home town.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

The leftie darlings will go red with rage reading this and claim some sort of harassment to their beloved leader

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh no here we go again.

I agree its just this ... once whoever wins gets into office all the promises will gradually break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here