Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its not a dogs life........

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
FB_IMG_1427644839630.jpgFB_IMG_1427644847456.jpgA friend of mine was in her car with her child when she saw this "man" throw his dog on the ground and repeatedly punch it, , appreciate picture is from behind but please report if you recognise this sick animal OR this poor dog.
Thiswas on Peacehaven

Apologies picture wont load says it has but obviously hasnt wil keep trying

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What Dog ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Finally,the thread has pictures. This was very upsetting for my friend and her littlen the man is a sick **** so please report if recognised

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
so much idiocy and sarcasm for a genuine horror story. the picture was obviously taken by his friend after the attack was witnessed to try and bring justice for this animal. hope the scum bag gets what he deserves.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If he can do that in public god knows what the dog suffers behind closed doors

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
For those that might like to know this man has been recognised fir regularly using a shop in peacehaven and will be reported as soon as he visits the shop again

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Remember my old mum watching some inbred whipping his dog with its leash,she marched straight over snatched the leash and started whipping the owner,i miss mum.

This is what my friend wanted to do but she was crying due to what she'd seen and only her and her littlens, she was very scared knowing this bloke was sick and violent but bloody good on your Mum

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
For those that might like to know this man has been recognised fir regularly using a shop in peacehaven and will be reported as soon as he visits the shop again

Why does it have to wait until he visits the shop again?

This is what my friend wanted to do but she was crying due to what she'd seen and only her and her littlens, she was very scared knowing this bloke was sick and violent but bloody good on your Mum

Its a horrible situation to be in and i quite understand why people don't take direct action. But well done to her for high lighting the incident,the direct action thing is only a short term answer and does not always help. Banning from ever having animals/children would be the best option.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Could you confirm the breed looks like a Lab or Lab cross breed, for the record this looks like Collingwood Close area up the back of Peacehaven, sure he walks the dog regularly up there, keep a look out folks, why not post it on FB page.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here