Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Wrestlemania 31 thread, tonight at 12am on Sky Box Office and WWE Network ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
10pm - 12am Pre Show LIVE on the WWE Network - Only £9.99

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Battle royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy

====================================================================

Main Show starts at 12am

Fatal 4-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (c) (with Natalya) vs. The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (with Xavier Woods) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) (with El Torito) vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (with Naomi)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Roman Reigns

Singles match

Sting vs. Triple H

Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Bad News Barrett (c) vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan

Singles match

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Tag team match

AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella)

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

Singles match

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

Although the build up has left alot to be desired this year I think it's pretty decent card. 4 matches with the ability to steal the show and the potential for some shock results. Everyone hype?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we'll see a new Champion, but I don't think it's going to be Roman Reigns.

Buzzing for this after watching the first half of the HOF ceremony last night. Highlights were Alundra Blayze's acceptance speech and the speeches from Dana Warrior, Daniel Bryan and Connor the Crusher's dad for Connor receiving the Warrior Award. Watched the other half this morning and whilst it wasn't the most box office of stars going in, some great speeches!

Granted the build up could have been better, but the excitement factor is always high because it's Wrestlemania!! Soem of the programming on the Network in the run up has been great. Particularly enjoyed the Wrestlemania today programme from Axcess with Renee Young, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves.

AFAIK both the Tag titles match and the Battle Royal are on the pre-show. No doubt means some other matches have been given more time, or other segments planned for the event.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's on!

Well, the pre-show.

Cena's promo on jimmy kimmel is probably his best ever.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I watched the hall of fame with no issue. Had a couple of moments of the image freezing while the sound continued and had to restart the app on my xbox. Supposedly, if you start watching earlier, you have a greater chance of a solid stream.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here