Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaysian Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who is up early and watching?

Really looking forward to this race. Can Vettel and Ferrari trouble Mercedes at all? Will the two rookies Sainz and Verstappen cope with being so high up the grid. How will Alonso and Button cope with having the 2nd worst cars on the grid?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rosberg is gonna take ham out at the start I have this horrible feeling.

Won't even get close to him imo, he'll have his work cut out getting past the Ferrari, but plenty of non Mercedes supporting fans would love this to happen I'm sure. It would really open the race up!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ferrari seem to be matching the Mercedes for pace, maybe this season is not going to be a two horse race, which will be great for F1

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ferrari seem to be matching the Mercedes for pace, maybe this season is not going to be a two horse race, which will be great for F1

I really hope so, as I've found myself switching it on on the basis of this thread......

Just never seems much racing anymore, other than the first bend.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hamilton "Don't talk to me on the corners I nearly crashed then"
Still booing when its not going so well. I love to see him get a slap.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Much as I hate to see Vettel win, this is really good news for F1 if it means the complete Mercedes domination is over after only two races this season :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hamilton "Don't talk to me on the corners I nearly crashed then"
Still booing when its not going so well. I love to see him get a slap.
That was a pretty poor show.

No stiff up lip on show, it's just not cricket...

...oh wait.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Don't talk to me while I am typing, I nearly fell off my chair.

Well done Vettel and his prancing horse, (still don't particularly like him though), it was just good to see Mercedes beaten by racing rather than car failure.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Thank goodness....There just may be competition for Mercedes...Didn`t bother to watch..will have more interest next one......Merc almost certainly still hot favourites but a Red hot Ferrari great to see..

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe people still take F1 seriously!
Been a sterile load of old boredom for years now.

Not today it wasn't, some fantastic driving, overtaking and phenomenal car control. Anyone who enjoys driving would have loved it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not today it wasn't, some fantastic driving, overtaking and phenomenal car control. Anyone who enjoys driving would have loved it.
Although there's still plenty at fault when the excitement is for positions 5-10.

Imagine if all that happened today (granted I only saw the last half) was for the podium.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seems like a rich, car loving nation of Germany have had enough of it - No German Grand Prix this year - last years attendance of only 50000, many empty seats and now Hockenheim wont stump up the money to Bernie Eclestones empire - Wouldn't happen in Germany - Yes it Does!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31942154

Now a German has won a race again, they might become more interested, they are a bit like that in Germany. No interest if they are not winning. They don't consider Rosberg German so he wasn't going to float their boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here