Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooray Portsmouth lost at home

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Why? They have been though similar crap to us and now are a sort of fan owned club. Good luck to them (apart from the bell ringer).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why? They have been though similar crap to us and now are a sort of fan owned club. Good luck to them (apart from the bell ringer).

Apart from spending 8 years in the top flight, winning the FA Cup, playing in Europe, then going bust and stiffing hundreds of creditors out of millions and millions of pounds, whilst not having their ground sold from under them you mean ? Very similar.

Their fans behaved like a rancid bunch of homophobic oafs at the Amex. They so RICHLY deserve the 4th division, and I sincerely hope they end up in the Skrill Southern Pub League Regional Division 8 before too long, never to return.

#twats

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Apart from spending 8 years in the top flight, winning the FA Cup, playing in Europe, then going bust and stiffing hundreds of creditors out of millions and millions of pounds, whilst not having their ground sold from under them you mean ? Very similar.

Their fans behaved like a rancid bunch of homophobic oafs at the Amex. They so RICHLY deserve the 4th division, and I sincerely hope they end up in the Skrill Southern Pub League Regional Division 8 before too long, never to return.

#twats
Rant-tastic and spot on Easy. :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

#twats

And this #stilltwats

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This is the kind of editorial I would love to see in match day programmes, instead of the usual, "Today we welcome the directors, staff, players and supporters of Portsmouth. We hope they enjoy their day - if not the result on the pitch!" Wouldn't something along the lines of Easy's rant be so much better to read:

#twats

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

#twats

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us how you really feel :jester:

100% spot on, their FA Cup win and run in the Premier League was paid for by the people they ripped off for millions. Any club paying John Utaka £80,000 a week deserves to plummet through the divisions.

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent loss for them looking like another year in the bottom tier.:thumbsup:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I seem to have had a complete turn round lately. Hoping Southampton do well in the Prem against the usual big guns, don't mind if Portsmouth drag themselves back up by their boot strings and even sort of admiring Pardew's transformation of Palace

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Does this mean we can have Portsmouth as our arch-enemies now, and stop the silly media-generated-in-the-1970s feud with Palace?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Just wait till we eventually play them at The Amex- friendly rivalry won't enter into it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here