Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton, West Ham and West Brom (reportedly) eyeing up Dunk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not West Brom as it was one of Pulis scouts who told me he was no where near Prem standard, although they may wish to develope him in which case they wont want to pay a big fee.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not West Brom as it was one of Pulis scouts who told me he was no where near Prem standard, although they may wish to develope him in which case they wont want to pay a big fee.

they won't get him then
paper talk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if we'd invest as much back into the team from sales as we did last season...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How do you end up talking to so many scouts? It seems to be a regular occurence.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I wonder if we'd invest as much back into the team from sales as we did last season...

No chance. Paul Barber will rubbing his hands as it'll mean he gets another big bonus by reducing our debts by selling our remaining gold nugets and not reinvesting.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Club to cash in on INCE and Dunk?
wouldn't be surprised, £5M for each, another nice summer for the club to cash in, while we bring in another 7 loans and root around league 1& 2 for bargains

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everybody was convinced that Solly March was off to Southampton last summer.

Didn't he get a hard to diagnose injury pre-season? Then injured again. He is shaping up as a sick note. I am not that big a fan, one player I wouldn't be too upset at losing for a good fee.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Is Dunk a good player? Reading between the lines on here, i thought he wasn't championship standard, let alone Prem. I'm sure it was reported back in the summer that WHU were after him and the general consensus of opinion was to "snap our hands off" for the cash.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How do you end up talking to so many scouts? It seems to be a regular occurence.

Its not so many but 2 who I know who have both worked for a number of clubs. One of whom told me it was rubbish to suggest Pulis was interested in becoming our manager. They could, of course, both be trying to take the limelight away to get him at a cheaper rate should their clubs really be interested in him.

Dec 29, 2011
Is Dunk a good player? Reading between the lines on here, i thought he wasn't championship standard, let alone Prem. I'm sure it was reported back in the summer that WHU were after him and the general consensus of opinion was to "snap our hands off" for the cash.

Definitely Championship standard. Will play at the top level one day as he's still only 23 but not ready for the step up yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Club to cash in on INCE and Dunk?
wouldn't be surprised, £5M for each, another nice summer for the club to cash in, while we bring in another 7 loans and root around league 1& 2 for bargains

We snapped up a bargain in Kayal who was playing in the Monkey Tennis League for Celtic , what we need are another ten players like him in the rebuild. It could mean the money for Dunk and Ince can be reinvested on new players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here