• Nay

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I appreciate it may be a fake, but would you be happy with a black England away kit, or should we stick to red?

CA5E3bnWcAADOnN.jpg:large

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
In fairness I think the kit looks smart in black but I'd rather stick with tradition on this and keep the red

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Put our badge on it instead of the england one and add the sponsor in gold and it'd make a bloody lovely away kit for us in my opinion.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Home should be white shirts and dark blue shorts. Away should be red shirts with white shorts. Some red trim acceptable on the home kit and some blue on the away kit but should be intrusive! However, money talks as I'm sure the FA know.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Home should be white shirts and dark blue shorts. Away should be red shirts with white shorts. Some red trim acceptable on the home kit and some blue on the away kit but should be intrusive! However, money talks as I'm sure the FA know.

That is the answer all black kits should be banned.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The bottom line is if we wear it we'll be less likely to win because it's harder to pick players out on the pitch.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Disregarding the fact it's an England away shirt which of course should remain red, it does look great I must say.

There is a limit to how many different things you can do with what is essentially a plain white home kit and plain red away kit... Nike needed to do something different to try and justify a new purchase and they have (assuming it is genuine of course).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here