Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Lithuania

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine it is because everyone is bubbling over with excitement that there is not a thread on this yet.

Let's see if the footballers can put on as good a Friday night show as the egg-chasers did a few weeks back in Cardiff.

England team: Hart, Clyne, Cahill, Jones, Baines; Henderson, Carrick, Delph, Sterling, Rooney, Welbeck

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I imagine it is because everyone is bubbling over with excitement that there is not a thread on this yet.

Let's see if the footballers can put on as good a Friday night show as the egg-chasers did a few weeks back in Cardiff.

England team: Hart, Clyne, Cahill, Jones, Baines; Henderson, Carrick, Delph, Sterling, Rooney, Welbeck

That midfield. Jesus wept.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Baffling decision not to start Kane. It will be an easy victory tonight so surely the perfect game to give him his debut.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That midfield. Jesus wept.

Henderson is good; Carrick has loads of experience, and Delph is a good young player. Who would get in ahead of them? Imagine it'll be more like a 4-4-2, or 4-4-1-1, with Sterling and Delph providing the width. Looks OK to me, albeit not world-beating.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kane will be kept in cotton wool until the last few friendlies before the finals, when he will break a Metatarsal or snap a Cruciate, sad but inevitable for the player who carries our hopes of dragging our team in to a quarter final.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All these people who decry the lack of genuine English talent, and yet when we finally get an English striker topping the Prem goal scoring charts he doesn't start. Kane is a better player than Welbeck, he's proved it by scoring loads more goals this season. This is a real shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here