Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I put forward Sam Smith. When this bloke comes on the radio I have to switch over. Am I the only one who thinks his voice sounds like he is having wisdom tooth agony issues? I will cut him some slack if he writes his own tunes because that shows a modicum of talent , but as a singer, I just cannot see what all the fuss is about.

Then again, I like New Order and Barney Sumner singing Age of Consent is pretty bad, so maybe I shouldn't judge.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Gary Stringer of Reef.

I don't know what it is, but his voice really grates on me.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Terence Trent D'Arby, Anastacia, anyone from a death metal band, bloke from Fields of the Nephilim, lead singer of Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Kermit, Miss Piggy.

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
I put forward Sam Smith. When this bloke comes on the radio I have to switch over. Am I the only one who thinks his voice sounds like he is having wisdom tooth agony issues? I will cut him some slack if he writes his own tunes because that shows a modicum of talent , but as a singer, I just cannot see what all the fuss is about.

Then again, I like New Order and Barney Sumner singing Age of Consent is pretty bad, so maybe I shouldn't judge.

Very much this!!!!!!!!!!!! soon as they say Sam Smith on the radio while in the car the cd goes straight on. HORRIBLE MAN no time for him or his music. Sorry folk.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The lead singer of Kings of Leon

Macy Gray

Paul McCartney

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The bloke from Lighthouse Family

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cheryl Cole or whatever her name is now, talentless

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Have hated everything Bruno Mars has ever sung, until Uptown Funk. That's the one exception.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here