Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clarkson - what would you have done

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Okay then only honest answers please, what would you have done if you were the producer in question?

Me, I would have to had a go back at him, then when the dust had settled shook hands and win or lose found a bar and a have good laugh and drink with him and maybe a sizzling steak meal.

no telling teacher for me. Your turn.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Clarkson the new Poyet?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Told him he's a cu*t but I like the show..

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Okay then only honest answers please, what would you have done if you were the producer in question?

Me, I would have to had a go back at him, then when the dust had settled shook hands and win or lose found a bar and a have good laugh and drink with him and maybe a sizzling steak meal.

But it was Clarkson who grassed himself up.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'd fire him. Don't understand how people can defend him. It doesn't matter if you like the show or not he HIT his boss. Any other workplace he'd be out on his arse and probably charged with assault.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kept it in house, and paid the producer to keep his trap shut. Top Gear is a cash cow for the BBC.

I'd fire him. Don't understand how people can defend him. It doesn't matter if you like the show or not he HIT his boss. Any other workplace he'd be out on his arse and probably charged with assault.

Police are looking into it - let's hope the smug thug gets his day in court

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

Nothing different to what he did. The producer was completely innocent and was punched and verbally abused and told he was to be sacked by Clarkson. The producer knew if he reported it he would be labeled as the person who killed Top Gear and be lynched by key board warriors on the Internet. It was Clarkson who reported it.
In the end the key board warriors are out in force so it has been proved whatever he did it really was a no win situation for the victim.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nothing different to what he did. The producer was completely innocent and was punched and verbally abused and told he was to be sacked by Clarkson. The producer knew if he reported it he would be labeled as the person who killed Top Gear and be lynched by key board warriors on the Internet. It was Clarkson who reported it.
In the end the key board warriors are out in force so it has been proved whatever he did it really was a no win situation for the victim.

So Clarkson reported that he punched the producer to get the PRODUCER sacked, did he ?

Right o.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Whatever this has done to Jeremy Clarkson's life is nothing to what it has done to the producer's life - it seems he has been physically attacked, verbally belittled, has chosen not to make a complaint, yet still has been subject to death threats, been plastered all over the newspapers, has to live with the fact that at least one million people seem to take Clarkson's side and will have to live the rest of his life being known, humiliatingly, as the producer who was attacked by Jeremy Clarkson and got him sacked. One minute, you're getting on with your job as per usual, the next your life is changed. Depressing - and primarily one man has been the architect.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
So Clarkson reported that he punched the producer to get the PRODUCER sacked, did he ?

Right o.
? Clarkson reported it because he knew he was out of order and that it could not be covered up. How you came to that conclusion only you know.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

The producer didn't "tell teacher". He is totally blameless for this - if blame is the right word.

I would have "told teacher". If the stories such as Clarkson at one point "urinating on a female BBC staffer" are true, what sort of a pr1ck is he? I mean, that is very brave, isn't it?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You could have done that but I wouldn't be surprised if the next day Mr Clarkson had a little word with someone higher up the food chain and got you removed from the programme.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

I don't know if you're joking, but this concept of 'not grassing' is about as puerile as you can get. Where's the line to this? Should we grass on speeding drivers? Burglars? Rapists?

Is there a line or can it actually all be settled by a handshake? After all, it's all just banter innit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here