Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MIDDLESBROUGH game

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Has anyone visited the away end of the Riverside before? At present, Block 47 is on sale, which is an upper block. Do they sell the lower block next (if enough demand), or another upper one?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Two different questions there.
Yes I have been, with the away seats being first behind the goal and then last time on the corner.
No, I don't know how the tickets are being sold. With probably only about 500 (max?) going, I don't think exact location will be a problem

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
With any sniff of promotion which is highly likely - they will have no problems shifting their own tickets so we will be put away somewhere up high I imagine - hopefully so we can rain down on their party with an away win

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've been a couple of times before, but we haven't filled one block, let alone two. I have been in the upper tier and the lower tier on separate occasions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has anyone visited the away end of the Riverside before? At present, Block 47 is on sale, which is an upper block. Do they sell the lower block next (if enough demand), or another upper one?

Do they sell the lower block next????? There won't be enough demand for another block, we will only have a few hundred there!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is the fancy dress theme for this game ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here