Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v India

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Great start from India chasing 329, but a couple of wickets have gone quickly. Still think they have a chance but Australia slight favourites.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That Aussie score looked pretty good to me: I know India have got some decent batting but that's a big ask

Mitchell Johnson looks fired up for this

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
That Aussie score looked pretty good to me: I know India have got some decent batting but that's a big ask

Mitchell Johnson looks fired up for this

It is a good score, but they were really flying at one point and it could have been a lot higher.

8.5 an over for India now with 4 down. Perhaps it will not be as close as I thought then.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Given the grief I've been taking from my Indian colleagues last week or so, today I'm as as Australian as Bondi Bruce the BBQ king, come on the Aussies!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
150/4 off 32.

Crucial part of the game here. At a guess, India will feel they have a chance if they can be within 100 runs with 10 overs to bowl and 5 wickets in hand, but the run rate is already 10 an over.

Two wickets and Australia have this one.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
India are doing an England in this run chase - going to get to 12 runs per over before they starting hitting out.

180-5... 148 needed off 77 balls - unlikely but perhaps possible despite the fact it looks like they aren't even attempting to hit boundaries ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The SGC looking like the Amex with 10 minutes to go...hoardes of Indians making for the exits..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very subdued performance from India, they never really got going. Looks like we are all Kiwi's on Sunday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yyyyyyes ****. off your out!

C/o Tony Grieg...the 12th man

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sky miss wicket

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
India are doing an England in this run chase - going to get to 12 runs per over before they starting hitting out.

180-5... 148 needed off 77 balls - unlikely but perhaps possible despite the fact it looks like they aren't even attempting to hit boundaries ???

Did the England team really go home or did they kidnap the Indians and take their place?

Looks like an England batting performance (on a good day )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here