Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signing

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Good spot. Sounds interesting. Ledesma relevant?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's a spanner.

For our loose wheels.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
We have a pretty good record of late picking up PL cast offs. Here's hoping this lad is another one. From the video he certainly addresses something we don't have at the moment a right sided player who goes past people...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thanks for this. From that video, he looks as though he's quick and hits the ball crisply. I would have thought he'd have been trialled/signed with the view of moving up from the Development Squad pretty swiftly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Thanks for this. From that video, he looks as though he's quick and hits the ball crisply. I would have thought he'd have been trialled/signed with the view of moving up from the Development Squad pretty swiftly

when we are safe he might be used this season?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Man City site says he is 19 and can play right wing or right back. Interesting as he was on loan at Burton so probably not seen as DS signing.

He's also been on loan at St Mirren, not sure why you don't see him as a DS signing? Adam Chicksen was pretty much the same age when we signed him for the DS squad and had played a lot more games having been first choice at MK Dons during his final season there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That is what wikipedis says but Man City players profile says 19 year old but I would think they are wrong as his twitter name is Dury1993.
[MENTION=2144]Adam[/MENTION]drury93. If he's taken on at the Albion, he should go down well with Nsc, as his cover picture is a honey badger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here