Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we ?

Jan 30, 2008
club 18 /30 or are we going down the Darby and Jones route of support , looking at the average age of football fans i would plump for the latter ,WHAT DO YOU RECKON ???
regards
DR

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
club 18 /30 or are we going down the Darby and Jones route of support , looking at the average age of football fans i would plump for the latter ,WHAT DO YOU RECKON ???
regards
DR

We don't need to RECKON. the club have publicly said that "our fanbase is younger than the England average club" - via clubs head of commercial written on here a few weeks back. via
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...=1#post6837499

Hey PPF ? coming to any more Amex games this season ? You've missed some corkers in last month or so.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
regards
DR

Just ordered my Zimmer Frame:eek:
I used to drink a pint of mild at that Whitehawk Inn at 20 penny's a pint (1973) :drink:
Once got my SOUPED up :ohmy: Mark 2 Cortina hemmed in by a Smart Arse Capri owner in said car-park ----it did not end well for him :wink:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jan 30, 2008
Just ordered my Zimmer Frame:eek:
I used to drink a pint of mild at that Whitehawk Inn at 20 penny's a pint (1973) :drink:
Once got my SOUPED up :ohmy: Mark 2 Cortina hemmed in by a Smart Arse Capri owner in said car-park ----it did not end well for him :wink:
Fair play simmo
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
We don't need to RECKON. the club have publicly said that "our fanbase is younger than the England average club" - via clubs head of commercial written on here a few weeks back. via
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...=1#post6837499

Hey PPF ? coming to any more Amex games this season ? You've missed some corkers in last month or so.
that doesn't say a lot for the others then does it ,do you really think we've got a young support? , corkers ? from what I've heard it's been dross so i'll probably give it a miss thanks
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was going to games while you were still wetting yourself
regards
DR

The chances are that I was hanging around schoosl and shagging teenagers when he was still wetting himself 30 years ago but if if kept on harking on about that I may be considered a little 'strange' ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here