Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Albion memorabilia

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Has anyone got any interesting keep sakes from Albion matches, home or away?

I'll start the ball rolling - I managed to catch one of Nicky Rust's gloves after the Hereford game, the icing on an already unforgettable, er, cake/day....

Over to you...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My 1983 Cup Final flag I still have bought from outside Wembley before the first game !!

I did have a duster liberated from a luton pub but i popped a flag on it and handed to the Albion players at the Goldstone promotion celebration

Attachments

• scan0046.jpg
    scan0046.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 624

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've got the Newcastle programme signed by the team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I did have a duster liberated from a luton pub but i popped a flag on it and handed to the Albion players at the Goldstone promotion celebration

Doesn't it seem crazy now to see the fans all penned in behind those fences?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
IMG-20140920-00194.jpg

£3 in the YMCA charity shop in George Street in Hove a few years ago. Now remind me which former Albion CEO had worked for Hove YMCA...?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I guess my favourite is a pennant from the 1982/3 season pre season Townsend Thoreson tournament featuring club badges from the Albion, Ipswich, PSV and Standard Liege (rarity vale I guess), although I pretty happy with my signed Cup final programme, Vinicombe's book signed by the Div 2 promotion team, signed Barry Rees last programme and somewhere in my ex's garage is/was a blue turnstile door from the old East Terrace!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
My grandchildren will be seeing my signed photo of Vicente - did he REALLY play for the Albion, grandad, and did we REALLY not offer him a new contract??

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I have a few squares from the goal net from the last game at the Goldstone.

I also have a piece of concrete I picked up through the fence after the North Stand had been demolished. I took two and the other is in Australia with a mate who emigrated.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I have lots of pre 80's programmes, both home & away, when I always bought one. Cup Final stuff, mirrors, plates, books and more. I did buy Peter O'Sullivans notes for his speech at his dinner, cost me £5, but sadly lost over time and I do still have the empty bottle of champagne we opened at a post 1979 promotion party. But my prized possession is my Seagull Special train ticket to Watford in 1984 (FA Cup).

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I have a letter from Jimmy Case, when he was manager, replying to my asking him to resign. In it he says "you may hear something soon". We did. He resigned a week later.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I have a coat hook I was told was from the home dressing room at the Goldstone. It might of course have come from his under stairs cupboard! Anyone got another so I can compare?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here