Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds of 15kish next season! How will it affect you?

Will smaller crowds affect your match day experience ? Positives could be quicker service with transport and catering a chance to move about sit in other areas etc.
Negatives possible closure of catering outlets and cutting back on park and ride,general atmosphere of a less than half full stadium plus implications for playing budget.
In short is it good or bad for you? ???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We have had 15k crowds this year......only person it has affected is the stadium announcer. Next year we won't get the laughter after the attendance announcement. 18k lowest will be the only one to mumble about.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Whilst I have enjoyed RotR's Bradford journey this season, his constant knocking of the Amex and the Albion is exceedingly TEDIOUS. Seriously dude give it up already.

Next season's attendance will not affect me one bit either way. I'll still enjoy myself.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
IF we have crowds of 15 thousand next season, it will annoy me because wallies like you will be on here creaming your knickers.

Edit, forgot the smiley: :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Can't anyone limit the amount of threads the OP starts? Same tedious ramblings time after time, change the record please.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Will smaller crowds affect your match day experience ? Positives could be quicker service with transport and catering a chance to move about sit in other areas etc.
Negatives possible closure of catering outlets and cutting back on park and ride,general atmosphere of a less than half full stadium plus implications for playing budget.

Bored?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Strange that some people are so desperate to see the club fail, I personally think we will do well next season under CH and they will all be crawling out of the woodwork again.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
The OP just wants a response. The more the better. Personally I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of yet another reply to his thread. Oh no no no

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I don't care as you as you keep up the positive vibe around the club

SAC

May 21, 2014
15-20,000 people watching a Championship football match is quite a high number.

The problem is that that the finances seem to need there to be a sell out to get close to break-even, that a lot of people on NSC have been taking the piss out of any club who doesn't manage 20,000+ attendances and that the ground will look pretty empty for certain evening matches.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Missed the positives.
Less of a queue for everything
Not so many people leaving early (presumably they wont need to)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here