Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sun is shining, it's my day off... I've just got my mountain bike fixed...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Do I set off and enjoy the beautiful pennines literally on my doorstep or...

Scrape out all the grout on the bathroom tiles and re grout (like I've been told)

Option 1 is clearly fun times followed by a grumpy Mrs, Option 2 is dullness followed a less grumpy Mrs!

Thoughts?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Scrape out all the grout on the bathroom tiles and re grout (like I've been told)

Option 1 is clearly fun times followed by a grumpy Mrs, Option 2 is dullness followed a less grumpy Mrs!

Thoughts?

coming on here gloating about the sun is shining and you've got the Pennines on your doorstep , i vote for the grouting.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Thoughts?

It don't have to be warn and sunny outside to grout, so go for a ride then do it this evening when you get home, is that so much of a problem?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sunshine in Halifax is so rare, so get out on your bike. The grouting can wait for the next rainy day (which won't be long in coming).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mountain bike.

I'd do the grouting, if I were you.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Compromise... 2hrs is probably my limit at the mo anyway, grouting can wait until lunchtime!

Suns gone in and it's actually freezing - wintry showers for later apparently...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here