Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Since Chris took over!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Can anyone work out our league position if the table was set on zero games when Chris took over? I'm sure we must be top half table performers in the second half of the season. But this is just a guess

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I can't, sorry.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I believe this is what you are looking for, league table from 30.12.14 to present...

Just note that this is in order of points per game, that for the most part is in order of points, but given different number of games played, is slightly out of order as you'll see we're above teams despite having a point less, having played a game less.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 14.32.05.png

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
22 points from 15 games is 1.46 points per game. After 39 games, we would have 57 points and in 9th place.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And we're 8th in the table if its form since Hyypia left (ie: the draw/win under Jones).

sincehyypialeft.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I use this thread to say that I have enjoyed the last four games at the Amex more than any run of games since we started playing at the Amex :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can I use this thread to say that I have enjoyed the last four games at the Amex more than any run of games since we started playing at the Amex :shrug:
The Leeds game was everything the previous 3 managers had promised, and subsequently failed to deliver.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And we're 8th in the table if its form since Hyypia left (ie: the draw/win under Jones).

View attachment 64158
This table is hugely significant. Since binning the ridiculous Finn we have regained what "should be" our position in this league (i.e. good enough to be pushing for the play offs).

No reason not to expect that next season we will be there or thereabouts again.

Good table, Tony needs to write just 1 cheque this summer....for a £5m striker

There's nothing in League 1 worth looking at except possibly Joe Garner and I'm not sure he has the speed. Will have to be a foreign or a Champ/Prem acquisition.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who cares it doesn't matter

I care.

And it matters in terms of giving us a barometer on how far we've progressed since the FIN was BINNED. Its an amazing turnaround considering the pigs ear of a squad CH inherited, and gives much cause for optimism next season.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I care.

And it matters in terms of giving us a barometer on how far we've progressed since the FIN was BINNED. Its an amazing turnaround considering the pigs ear of a squad CH inherited, and gives much cause for optimism next season.

Agree. I think it is fair point to reflect on how bad we were and how we have improved under a new manager. He has proved that he can get more out of many of the same players that SH had. The main reason for me is the signing of Kayal who is a real bargain. If he can identify one or two more in the summer and one being a decent striker then I won't be too unhappy and fairly optomistic for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here