Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best takeaway pizza in Brighton

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Advice please, taking youngest GCCM and family out on Wednesday, as it's his birthday, and he wants takeaway pizza from Brighton. Any recommendations?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Advice please, taking youngest GCCM and family out on Wednesday, as it's his birthday, and he wants takeaway pizza from Brighton. Any recommendations?

Are you going to eat in the car or on a park bench? ??? As your post says takeaway.

Or are you looking for a restaurant to eat pizza in ?

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I thought you were suggesting Leon was branching out. Not a bad idea, really, all things considered.....

Dec 29, 2011
VIP just next to Subway in the Old Steine is meant to be one of the best in Brighton. You'll have to check whether they do take away but it's highly recommended by many Italians I know.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
According to the 'marketing' around West Hove recently, you should be looking at Papa Johns.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
VIP Pizza is good, as above just next to subway at the bottom of St James' street/Old Steine.

To be fair, I was told about Piccolo's (?) the other day, £3.50 for a large take-away pizza at lunch time - ideal for work.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
dominoes wins hands down every time in my opinion- and that's having tried a very high number of places.
nothing beats the texas bbq

however a special mention goes out to yummies pizza on new church road- also nice

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in the absence of PizzaGoGo, Dominos is the clear takeaway leader.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Pizza Face over priced and really not that nice.

The pizzas at the station pub and the stoneham in Hove destroy pizzaface.

Id ive heard the Hanover at queens park is alright too although i cant confirm.

As for your son he will want dominos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here