Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Watford now 1215 KO penultimate day

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh well, it'll be a dead rubber for us anyway. Just turn up, take our medicine, get thumped and then head off into town for Jeff and the 3pm's.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That was to be our last game in our wsu seats,... no renewing next season, we had already planned a post match blow-out with some of our fellow ST holders around us,.... now all in the pot for replanning....... duff duff duff

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That was to be our last game in our wsu seats,... no renewing next season, we had already planned a post match blow-out with some of our fellow ST holders around us,.... now all in the pot for replanning....... duff duff duff

Is it really a problem? You'll have more time for post-match drinks, and I would imagine the club will open the ground up for drinking too.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Since losing to Fulham at the end of November we will only have had 4 home games that have kicked off at 15.00 on a Saturday. Bad news for those who can't get to weekday games.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Quite good for me, as would have missed it at 3pm due to a mates stag do. Should be able to watch it now before heading out.

If our game at Middlesbrough is televised, which it could be if they need a result to win promotion, that's 3 of our last 5 games on TV.

Proper Premier League Ready that, loads of TV games with the focus all on the opposition!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
That's me well and truly (insert expletive) then as I don't finish work until around 1pm that day. Oh well? :shrug: It was (probably) a nothing game for us anyway. Glad I dropped my season ticket for next year as it's been money down the pan given the games I have had to miss this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here