Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Clasico - Official Thread

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Yep, cant' wait.

In decades to come, we'll be able to look back at the Messi and Ronaldo rivalry and talk about how there hasn't been anything like it since.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BARCA: Bravo, Alves, Pique, Mathieu, Alba, Iniesta, Mascherano, Rakitic, Neymar, Suarez, Messi (Subs: ter Stegen, Busquets, Xavi, Pedro, Rafinha, Bartra, Adriano)

MADRID: Casillas, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo (Subs: Navas, Varane, Hernandez, Lucas Silva, Arbeloa, Jese, Illarramendi)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to this

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think it'll be 3-1 to Barca. Suarez, Messi and Iniesta with a Ronaldo penalty.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Aye, i'm watching. Am hoping it's not one of those spectacles of extreme diving and feigning of injury and it ends up being a true battle of the greats, finishing 4-2 to Barca, please.
Looks stunning. Moreso than the game versus Granada i went to there last season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The diving and faking injury has become too much for me now in this match up.

Embarrassing.

Such a shame

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
We will see a style of play which is a consequence of a wholly different footballing culture than what we offer our own kids, within or outside of our Academy's. :(

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Both teams to score 2/5
3-3 @ only 80/1
Bookies expect goals and so do I.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Enrique needs to have a word at halftime. They're being out-battled and their passing too feeble. Real will cut them apart on the break if they keep playing so languidly and rely on only Pique to be in for the fight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here