Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to cause a fight inside the Amex?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Not just a 1v1 type, a huge brawl type fight, here is one possible reason:

Palace fans in the North Stand

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was quite a big fight between Bolton fans and stewards at the Amex last season, I think.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If Hypia was still in charge there would of been carnage, prawn sandwich types expecting the team to win every game just because they have forked out for a season ticket.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Hypia was still in charge there would of been carnage, prawn sandwich types expecting the team to win every game just because they have forked out for a season ticket.

IF Hyypia was still in charge we'd be just above Blackpool and home crowds would be about 10k, there certainly would be a fecking unpleasant atmosphere and a few scuffles I'm sure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No Harveys left at 2.30 on a Saturday. :drink:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can't see there ever being a huge fight. We are far too well behaved and compliant. Plus with CCTV only an idiot would get involved these days.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Lewis Dunk or Calde signing for a relegated Crystal Palace, then coming to us on the first day of the season, scoring, then giving it the demented big 'un in front of the North.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Pitch invasion following FA cup win in quarter finals against Chelsea/Spurs, etc whose fans take a dislike to over celebrating.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Away fans in the home end would be carnage as everyone logged on to NSC to complain about it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My aggressive stirrings have already been noted by the stewards of the ESU. I had good cause and was backed up by the Zimmer Crew.

It was the last home match and they ran out of the chicken pies. I said it was "Jolly well unacceptable". I don't care what those officious guardians think. Next time I'll be even more forthright in my protestations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here