Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bk-l229-2350473_478x359.jpg

Beram Kayal
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:13 22nd March 2015
by Roshane Thomas
Of course the gap is a little bit bigger but I think the job is not finished yet"
Beram Kayal

Beram Kayal says that the fight to remain in the Championship isn't over despite Brighton & Hove Albion securing a hard-fought 1-0 victory over Blackburn Rovers.Having previously been in a precarious league position earlier this term, a recent run of positive results has seen the club steer away from the drop zone, with Chris Hughton's men now currently ten points clear of Wigan.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "I thought we did well and it was a very good performance from all the players. We did everything the gaffer asked us to do and to come here at Blackburn and get three points is a great result for us.
"Of course the gap is a little bit bigger but I think the job is not finished yet. We have another seven games until the end of the season, so we need to work to get more points and to be safe.
“When the gap gets to ten points it makes you feel more secure and gives you more confidence, but we still have a lot of work to do."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

With the rigorous demands of Championship football Kayal praised the support he receives from the medical team, which the midfielder believes has enabled him to keep up with the pace."After playing ten games and playing every week I'm feeling good and feeling sharp. Sometimes I feel a little bit tired because playing Saturday and Tuesday isn't easy when you're playing three games a week.
“But the medical team help me recover well so that I can be ready for the next game, so I feel sharp and strong and ready to go again."
[h=3]ALBION V NORWICH
[/h]FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BOURNEMOUTH
[/h]FRIDAY 10TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V HUDDERSFIELD
[/h]TUESDAY 14TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here