Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your preferred centre half pairing

What's your preferred centre half pairing?

• Dunk and Greer

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Dunk and Halford

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Greer and Halford

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Difficult as we havent seen much of Halford alongside of Dunk and alongside Greer. So play 2 with the other on the bench or rotate them to find the best combination?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Greer's distribution today was woeful. If he could consistently find an Albion player with his passes I'd keep him next season but he can't.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We've kept two clean sheets with Greer & Halford so I'd give them a go for a while longer.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hughes.......

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
For the meantime Greer and Halford.

Since Christmas Dunk has been very patchy, if it wasn't for his goals tally im sure most would be saying he should be dropped. Been at fault for a fair few goals and made some shocking mistakes as well. A few weeks out of the team might be just what he needs.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Very happy to have these 3 plus a development player as our defensive cover for next season. We've got some very good youngsters around the club and am happy to see them given the opportunity near the squad for the remainder of the season

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Dropping Greer is NSC's current flavor of the month. Personally, I think he still has something to offer. An experienced defender who played his part in five successful Albion seasons doesn't go bad overnight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here