Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you dream of playing for the Albion where are you playing? Position and stadium.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nearly always I'm at the Goldstone, particularly recently. I think it may have changed to the AMEX when Gus was around but has reverted back. I'm normally playing up front.

Last night I appeared on the right wing and received a particularly bad pass from Adam El Abd. I wasn't happy but decided not to tell him so.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I have only once had a proper dream about playing for the Albion.

I scored a hat-trick in the Cup Final at the old Wembley. All goals went in the tunnel end and when I looked up at the crowd celebrating I could see in close up the faces of family and friends.

Cool, eh?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
recurring dream,21st May 1983,playing up front.
choose to ignore the joker to my right and decide to thwack it instead.

score everytime..........marvellous scenes.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
It's always on the training ground with players past and present. Although I once scored with a diving header away at a lower league ground, possibly Cheltenham!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Always up front, always at the Goldstone, always in the early/mid 90s era alongside the likes of Chivs, JB, JCFG, and oddly OGH

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Never dreamt of playing for the Albion. I've had the odd day dream about being the boxing champion of the world and entering the ring to Sussex by the sea, wearing blue and white striped shorts.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
In Goal at the Goldstone. I've come on to replace Digweed after he's made a howler. My 1st kick of the ball is a big hoof up the pitch, (pin point accuracy of course) which leads to a goal. I then go on to make a succession of brilliant saves and get man of the match.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A recurring dream.

Goldstone. Left back. Always go up for corners loitering on the edge of the box. A corner in front of the north stand comes across and is headed out by a defender, which I then catch full on the volley and larrup it into the top corner. I celebrate by going over to the east terrace to wave to my dad, which is the odd bit of the dream as dad always went in the west.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Goldstone, centre forward, regular goal scorer, incredibly popular with the fans, I scored key goals in cup games against Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Burnley and Blackburn (when they were among the best teams in the land) and Chelsea, and as well as being the top scorer at the club with at least 30 goals a season I managed to keep playing at the top of my game for 30 years until a knee injury finally curtailed my career. I should add that most, if not all, of my goals were regular contenders for goal of the season and usually involved beating all defenders at least twice before rounding the goalkeeper and slamming the ball into an empty net before raising my arms to receive the adulation of the North Stand.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
The last time I had a dream about playing for the Albion was before the Play off defeat to palace, in the dream I was playing in that game I was a left winger I think, and I scored but we lost 6-1. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here