Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday and The Six Nations.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Please kick this conversion!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
How the **** was there ANY doubt about that try, Welsh wankers moaning about it.

I will LOVE it if those 7 points cost the Welsh the Championship

Indeed. Very pleased to see that try at the end.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm torn now. As I mentioned earlier, the 8/1 being offered on Wales was too tempting not to bet on. If Ireland fail to overcome the difference at Murrayfield, do I hope for an English fail so as to endear myself to the other half with a meal out on the winnings, or do I declare an oath to the chariots sweet ?

My love for Rugby transcends my national allegiances, but I'm secretly hoping to avoid this conundrum through an Irish win that will cause the leadership to change hands again, and mean it's all about England.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm gutted that I only picked Wales to win by 33, I was close to going for 40, but I never thought the 40 would be in just one half.

I actually think England still have a chance courtesy of that late converted Italy try. It may mean that the Championship could go right down to the final minute of the final match.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Couple of early England trys and the usual gutless French will role over, especially with nothing to play for

Surely someone else believes....
No team will ever roll over in the 6 nations, no matter what their position in the table - particularly against England!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know the nationality of the ref for the England game?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like Ireland are well placed to overhaul the Welsh at 10-0 after 10 mins

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Scotland and Ireland - the wooden spoon w4nkers!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Scotland are limited but at least they are fighting unlike the gutless Italian wankers.

Edit: I take it back - useless haggis eating twats.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So far Scotland making Italy look like New Zealand.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Scotland, as limited as they are, have been playing attractive Rugby under Cotter.

This isn't descending in to the kicking game I expected. Good to see.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not looking good for england need to beat France by 17 points.

Likely to need more than that when Ireland have finished. Having the Welsh referee Nigel Owens is unlikely to do us any favours either. Best hope that we are chasing Ireland and not Wales otherwise the ref will probably have more influence than we would like.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Likely to need more than that when Ireland have finished. Having the Welsh referee Nigel Owens is unlikely to do us any favours either. Best hope that we are chasing Ireland and not Wales otherwise the ref will probably have more influence than we would like.

Nigel Owens is a top international referee. I'm not sure why you feel his appointment is an obstruction.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nigel Owens is a top international referee. I'm not sure why you feel his appointment is an obstruction.

Being Welsh he might just show a little bias against us if we are chasing the Welsh for the Championship...imo. Anyway looks like we will be chasing the Irish, which I would prefer tbh.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here