Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In ear headphones

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Friends my beloved Sennheiser CX300s died this week:down:. The right ear bud isn't working anymore after the cord started fraying by the volume control, obviously a design fault because it's the second pair I've had go this way.

So, good people of NSC land do you have any recommendations for in ear buds that will last more than a couple of years? Looking to spend about £50.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Shure headphones come with more durable cords I have a pair that have lasted years.Over your budget around £80 Shure SE215s get great reviews and if their is a problem with the cord they are replaceable.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Friends my beloved Sennheiser CX300s died this week:down:. The right ear bud isn't working anymore after the cord started fraying by the volume control, obviously a design fault because it's the second pair I've had go this way.

So, good people of NSC land do you have any recommendations for in ear buds that will last more than a couple of years? Looking to spend about £50.

Sennheiser again
Just got another pair for £42
Never let me down

Don't buy Beats. Terrible in every way imaginable. Overpriced. Break easily. Poor sound

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I didn't like the soundmagic e10 myself and they broke after not much use. got a pair of shure se215 much better but very bassy! rha 750's are meant to be very good too

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I have a feeling in-ear earphones are not really good for you. Just buy some decent normal ones that don't take block your ear equilibrium lol

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Thank you - a pair of Soundmagic E10s ordered from Amazon, will pick them up when I'm back in the UK at Easter:thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Completely agree about Beats, that, and the fact you look like a right nob wearing them!

Don't know what you mean ?

BPI-KM-SWANSEA-CHELSEA-130414-001-2709323.jpg

Attachments

• BPI-KM-SWANSEA-CHELSEA-130414-001-2709323.jpg
    BPI-KM-SWANSEA-CHELSEA-130414-001-2709323.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 215

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
AKG make pretty good in-ear phones. I think there is a mid-range pair for just under £50 that may be well worth checking out. In terms of value for money, sound quality, tonal range, ease of use they're right up there.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I have a pair of RHA MA450i's and they are pretty good. Think I paid about £35 for them on Amazon.

Had a paid of Beats in ear one before and they broke after about 18 months of light to middling use! Avoid

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thank you - a pair of Soundmagic E10s ordered from Amazon, will pick them up when I'm back in the UK at Easter:thumbsup:

Big cheers to all posters above for the Soundmagic E10 recommendations. Likewise ordered some on Amazon, arrived this morning, complete with included wide array of Foam Eartips and a sturdy compact carrying case which has the added bonus of easily also storing a 6th generation ipod nano (y'know, the one about the size of a 1st class stamp). Oh, and the sound quality is cracking. Result! No more having to suffer braying train wankers banging on to the entire carriage from Victoria all the way to at least Haywards Heath about their marketeering non-jobs.

Further proof, should any be needed, that NSC can be a force for good as well as evil :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here