Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Breakfast

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had the TV on in the background, taking notice of the weather forecast, the partial solar eclipse, & odd items of news.
I heard an item about how the World Cup affects the economy, & glanced at the screen. I thought that face looks familiar, but it can't be.
Then the caption came up to confirm it. It was our very own El Presidente.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He came over very well.....but did anyone else keep yelling at the telly..." Blink"

So basically there will be no premiership or championship fixtures for at least 5 weeks. If we are all still alive when it's on,what will we all do during that time....will barber still be at the club, will the bloom family still own the club.....will MURRAY be back at the club?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I had the TV on in the background, taking notice of the weather forecast, the partial solar eclipse, & odd items of news.
I heard an item about how the World Cup affects the economy, & glanced at the screen. I thought that face looks familiar, but it can't be.
Then the caption came up to confirm it. It was our very own El Presidente.

Was he wearing an "I Love Dick" T-Shirt?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He got name checked on Phil William's 5-live podcast a couple of weeks ago.
It was done in such a way everybody was supposed to know who he is.

...if only they knew the truth :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's strange. He usually tells Twitter multiple times for about a week in advance, when he's going to be on a broadcast medium. He's snuck this one in.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He's on there quite a lot sniffing around the blonde northern piece who does the business news.

To be fair, I think most of us would be happy to sniff around steff!

If anyone would prefer an alternative NSC media presence, I can exclusively reveal that Lady B's cinematographic skills might well feature on next Sunday's BBC South East edition of The Politics Show.

Signed

A Groupie.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In the words of the blessed Carly Simon:

"You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you
Don't you? Don't You?"

:moo:

You flew to Nova Scotia, to see a total eclipse of the moon.

However, should have gone to the Faoroes instead.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's on there quite a lot sniffing around the blonde northern piece who does the business news.

The only Blond Northern piece worth sniffing around on BBC Breakfast is the Scottish lass who does the weather Carole Kirkwood. That woman has a couple of Ben Nevis' of her own. If you take that route from Lands End to John O Groats you would never arrive at your destination

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The only Blond Northern piece worth sniffing around on BBC Breakfast is the Scottish lass who does the weather Carole Kirkwood. That woman has a couple of Ben Nevis' of her own. If you take that route from Lands End to John O Groats you would never arrive at your destination

You might have to bed down on the journey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here