Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fiffa confirm quatar world cup final will be played on december 18th.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
What a joke.
Know doubt itle go ahead without much of a fight. Football lost here big time.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Just to add that im fuming, fecking fuming.
a winter world cup shortened to 28 days. No discussions with domestic leagues, just this is whats happening, feck you lot were incharge and wel do what we like.
boycott the thing is whay i want. Sadly unlikely, hope all fans stay away, unlikely again.
As kevin keegan says , id love it if no1 turned up for it. Well fecked off i am.

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Right, 8pm kick off local = 5pm here? Great chance to slide off 'Xmas shopping'. To the pub and watch JFC in his pomp net the winner for a buoyant England v a disheartened Portugal then home for tea and crumpet. Job done.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just to add that im fuming, fecking fuming.
a winter world cup shortened to 18 days. No discussions with domestic leagues, just this is whats happening, feck you lot were incharge and wel do what we like.
boycott the thing is whay i want. Sadly unlikely, hope all fans stay away, unlikely again.
As kevin keegan says , id love it if no1 turned up for it. Well fecked off i am.

A totally corrupt decision. There was never any real chance of hosting a tournament in the summer which is what they bid for and won. If they cannot host as per the terms, they should forfeit and it should go to Australia who had a far better case anyway. (But probably didn't give enough in gifts)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bbc saying the finals would be shortend to 28 days. if we work back to have a friendly the week before, and a week training camp, means last game in part I of the season on 6th Nov... or possibly even 30th October if more training camp deemed necessary.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They can stick their World Cup up their arse, the stench of corruption is excruciating.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No problem for England, we will be out long before Dec 18th.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fifa come out of this looking very bad.....basically rode rough shod over numerous domestic leagues and all after the awarding process was deemed to have been corrupt....(anyone with half a brain...etc...) hopefully this will be the end for Splatter and Twatini , self serving , bent , anti-English pricks...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here