Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC knowledge base request...

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Like others, I am constantly amazed by stuff people know on here. I wonder if anyone out there. can help me with some printing stuff.
I' d like to print some promotional coupons, on good quality ( perhaps like a bank note) paper, with sequentially numbered id and maybe even a nice watermark.
My usual guy has emigrated for a long time, and I'd be pleased to profit share with a new expert, I'm back from Marbella for a few days some time soon, if you can help.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
...together with a metallic strip and the words "I promise to pay the bearer.....", I assume?

I do know a printer in Cambridge who could do that for you, no problem, but there has to be a more local one to you...

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I R
Wher did your last printer emigrate to Wormwood,Dartmoor ???????
Like others, I am constantly amazed by stuff people know on here. I wonder if anyone out there. can help me with some printing stuff.
I' d like to print some promotional coupons, on good quality ( perhaps like a bank note) paper, with sequentially numbered id and maybe even a nice watermark.
My usual guy has emigrated for a long time, and I'd be pleased to profit share with a new expert, I'm back from Marbella for a few days some time soon, if you can help.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I suppose it will have to be a Scottish note.....and i heard you were in Lloret De Mar not Marbella

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here