Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading flare thrower caught on camera

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
'There were kids showing off lighters and mouthing the words "fire, fire, fire" which we all knew was a reference to what happened at Bradford in 1985."

Over stepping the mark

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
An eyewitness told MailOnline: 'Celebrating your team’s victory is one thing, goading the opposition fans with sick taunts is another.
'There were kids showing off lighters and mouthing the words "fire, fire, fire" which we all knew was a reference to what happened at Bradford in 1985.

:nono:

:moo:

Attachments

• DSC00801.JPG
    DSC00801.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 690
  • DSC00799.JPG
    DSC00799.JPG
    798.1 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC00802.JPG
    DSC00802.JPG
    951.5 KB · Views: 674

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
An eyewitness told MailOnline: 'Celebrating your team’s victory is one thing, goading the opposition fans with sick taunts is another.
'There were kids showing off lighters and mouthing the words "fire, fire, fire" which we all knew was a reference to what happened at Bradford in 1985.

:nono:
That's what happens when rivalry gets out of hand. The lowest common denominator comes the the fore.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
To be fair Reading fans haven't had a good pitch invasion since milliseconds before...Mackail Smith on the left...Ullooooooaaaaaaaaaa

BUNCH OF BELL ENDS, NICE TO SEE SOME BRADFORD FANS APPLAUDING THEM , ...................reminds me of some where else ???
regards
DR

The Bradford fans were trying to clap the Bradford players who had to put up silly little boys waving scarves in their faces and shouting insults! I think the term tinpot can now be safe to use.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Is there a Bradford v Reading rivalry? Never heard of it myself

There is a rivalry between all clubs in some ways. Sometimes the rivalry can get out of hand e.g. between Man U and Liverpool. I did not actually say there had been a particularly bad rivalry between Bradford and Reading but hey we're all vulnerable to the opportunists here.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here