Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich (H) Fri.3rd April. Travel/Parking Advice Please

el punal

For the Norwich game on Good Friday, my daughter and son-in-law are driving down from London. As it stands at the moment they're going to use the park and ride in Mill Road. The problem is that I'm going by train from Southampton to Brighton, then up to Preston Park to meet them, i.e. legging it all the way up London Road. (Back to the Withdean days eh!).

So, my question is : Is it possible to park at or near Preston Park station and use the train to get to the Amex (via Brighton)?

or : Just stick with Mill Road P&R, which last time I used was an absolute mare. Mind you it was the Palace play-off game. :eek:

All suggestions welcome, cheers!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For the Norwich game on Good Friday, my daughter and son-in-law are driving down from London. As it stands at the moment they're going to use the park and ride in Mill Road. The problem is that I'm going by train from Southampton to Brighton, then up to Preston Park to meet them, i.e. legging it all the way up London Road. (Back to the Withdean days eh!).

So, my question is : Is it possible to park at or near Preston Park station and use the train to get to the Amex (via Brighton)?

or : Just stick with Mill Road P&R, which last time I used was an absolute mare. Mind you it was the Palace play-off game. :eek:

All suggestions welcome, cheers!

Mill Road is okay, if you get there early enough, only pain is queuing for the bus back.
Easy to escape from, if like me getting back to London :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You can park free of charge in Preston Drove which is fairly near Preston Park station, and then walk down Preston Park Drive to London Road station for the Amex.

If you're going to use Mill Road then get there early, as it fills up quite quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here