Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Attendance

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Was anyone else surprised how low the attendance was last night ? official attendance was 9105 . How many of that were in the Brighton end ?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That was the emptiest I have ever seen it. I thought Harris may have added to their gate last night, it was a very unintmidating venue last night.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I thought 5/6k max in the 3 non Albion stands - the fact you could still clearly read "the Den" on the seats centrally behind the goal showed how poor the crowd was

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought 5/6k max in the 3 non Albion stands - the fact you could still clearly read "the Den" on the seats centrally behind the goal showed how poor the crowd was

The grim reality that relegation is a 99% certainty didn't help the attendance. This however will be a decent crowd figure in League 1

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Could barely pick people out to have "banter" with they were so far away!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The away turnout was pretty piss poor for a game that takes only a little over an hour to get to

I left my seat pretty sharpish, we weren't penned in for too long and was lucky with train connections back to Haywards Heath then Chailey in terms of waiting at South Bermondsey, and then LB and East Croydon.
Took just over 2 hours .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The away turnout was pretty piss poor for a game that takes only a little over an hour to get to

Given our recent frenzy of away goal scoring it wasn't so bad.

There were far less than 9000 in the ground - we estimated less than 1500 in the pitch side stand to our left. May the size of the 'crowd' remind the Albion of the virtues of having ticket sales heavily biased towards DD-paying account customers. It's a treasure they should cherish.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I left my seat pretty sharpish, we weren't penned in for too long and was lucky with train connections back to Haywards Heath then Chailey in terms of waiting at South Bermondsey, and then LB and East Croydon.
Took just over 2 hours .

Yes, was ok, back in Burgess Hill about 11.45. First visit to the Den for me. Hopefully the last for a while despite the easy travel

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Was anyone else surprised how low the attendance was last night ? official attendance was 9105 . How many of that were in the Brighton end ?

Why were you surprised??

Two very poor teams performing miserably..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here