PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Couldn't be bothered

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Me and my brother, tickets arrived today. A few beers and a good day out hopefully, no doubt will be spoilt by our inability to score.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
CHRIST no!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes! Last season's 3-3 was one of the best games of the season. It'll be just like that again, won't it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No, we are actually going the correct route to this one (once in London).

In the morning we have a detour through the Arun Valley, which is nice.

Ah, so that means our usual quiet run up from Pulborough could well be a bit busier than usual then?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
New ground.

Really?

Blimey one I've done you haven't (till Saturday). Don't have a half in each pub from Mill Hill station to the ground with some of their dodgier lads or fight each other with water balloons on the way home. My Blackburn top tips there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New ground for some of us so 6 x Groovy Gangers partaking

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Really?

Blimey one I've done you haven't (till Saturday). Don't have a half in each pub from Mill Hill station to the ground with some of their dodgier lads or fight each other with water balloons on the way home. My Blackburn top tips there.

Have had train tickets to Blackburn booked for the last 2 seasons.

2 years ago the game was called off due to the weather, once we got to Blackburn, so we went to Accrington v Plymouth. Problem was that day, we had done our Secret Santa on the train up to Preston and one of the group proceeded to vomit in Accrington high street pre game. Also I ended up with a bottle of Buckfast for the journey home, not a good move.

Last season it was the weekend of the 5th round of the cup.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Have had train tickets to Blackburn booked for the last 2 seasons.

2 years ago the game was called off due to the weather, once we got to Blackburn, so we went to Accrington v Plymouth. Problem was that day, we had done our Secret Santa on the train up to Preston and one of the group proceeded to vomit in Accrington high street pre game. Also I ended up with a bottle of Buckfast for the journey home, not a good move.

Last season it was the weekend of the 5th round of the cup.
Buckie now thats not for amateurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here