Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Microsoft Band?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Does anybody else think the Microsoft Band that is due to be sold in the UK next month looks good. It seems to be more an information gathered than a smart watch. But works with Windows 8.1 and syncs with the phones and Surface Pro. I'm thinking of getting it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder where they got the idea for a watch from...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never heard of them, let alone heard any of their music.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I work with a major Microsoft consultancy. All I'll say is that they were all wearing them a few months ago and now they all appear to be wearing their normal watches again.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I work with a major Microsoft consultancy. All I'll say is that they were all wearing them a few months ago and now they all appear to be wearing their normal watches again.

thanks for that. rather helpful to be honest. i guess it is just a gimmick after a while. would be interesting to try though. but not for just under 200pound.
do you know much about the Microsoft Surface's?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
thanks for that. rather helpful to be honest. i guess it is just a gimmick after a while. would be interesting to try though. but not for just under 200pound.
do you know much about the Microsoft Surface's?

Not much, but I've been tempted to get one.

Everyone I meet seems to love the Surface Pro 3.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Suggest you listen to the PC Pro podcast this week where they review the Band, and it's uncomfortable, unreliable and doesn't sync with apps such as Strava.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here