Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop crying

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Where where we before CH? Maybe we don't have good strikers but we have all summer to get one or two and we have new player recruitment. Please I'm sick of every thread being someone having a moan about the team.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Thats because they were poor yesterday, very poor. Millwall and Blackpool have conceeded the most amount in the league, how many have we scored against them?

Plus we have to endure watching CMS run around like a dog with no head and Leon Best strut around like hes Ryan Harley's double.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Where where we before CH? Maybe we don't have good strikers but we have all summer to get one or two and we have new player recruitment. Please I'm sick of every thread being someone having a moan about the team.
We have every right to criticize after watching shite performances

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

The £120+ I spent supporting the team away from home the past 7 days gives me the right, had I listened on the radio it might be different.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Bang on, last night was a pleasing point.

It was a game where we really didn't want to get beat, we set up not to get beat and we achieved it so mission accomplished.

As soon as we muster together enough points to get us over the line and safe we can start planning for a hopefully much improved 2015/16 campaign.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath

It was a game where we really didn't want to get beat, we set up not to get beat and we achieved it so mission accomplished.

As soon as we muster together enough points to get us over the line and safe we can start planning for a hopefully much improved 2015/16 campaign.
"last night was a pleasing point".... UNBELIEVABLE

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013

From a stats point of view last night's point will do - but being there it was excruciating to watch and quite disappointing . I don't want to just limp over the line to safety......

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Here we go again !!
Where were we before this, where were we before that !! SHUT UP

It matters not a shit where we were before CH he's here and a damn good manager, and most our players are crap.
We need a new senior squad barring 4/5 the rest are League 1, some even below that.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
This season started off about promotion and has ended up about staying up, we've just got to put up with crap if it means getting enough points to do that. I like the way CH is changing the team all the time giving everyone a chance and at the end of the season I think there will be massive ins and outs. I'm looking foreward to next season when I'm expecting a great improvement.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Tried to buy some Kleenex from the shop earlier but the were sold out? Something about crying fans?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If we go down, there is absolutely no chance we will be able to buy better players than those we already have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here