Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you renewed your season ticket?

Have you renewed your season ticket?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like we will avoid relegation but what happens next is a complete unknown on the player front. Is this putting people off, or is the fact that we will probably be playing in this league next season enough? Some I know will renew even if we were in non league but it's the less hardcore fans I worry about.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I voted "Other".

Stated Reason: One extremely unreliable poll on this topic is sufficient.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Cancelling my 4. Hacked off with the club for a couple of years now and it's clear they don't give a toss. This season has had little enjoyment, felt like a chore and I don't like being lied to/fed bullshit. I've had enough and need a break. I'll take in 5-6 home games next season and do more away games I think.

Will renew when Barber Goes.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Have already renewed. Am likely with my brother to "upgrade" from the South-west Corner.

Would probably have renewed even if had already been relegated.

And trust the club and everyone in it that they don't want to plummet in to a downward spiral, and anticipate that next season will be better. having said that, I have still enjoyed this season to date. Things like demolishing Leeds and then beating Derby give you a high that is all the higher when things have been going against you.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't underestimate how damaging this season has been for the club.There are the die hards who will renew whatever but an awful lot of people will feel short changed.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Cancelling my 4. Hacked off with the club for a couple of years now and it's clear they don't give a toss. This season has had little enjoyment, felt like a chore and I don't like being lied to/fed bullshit. I've had enough and need a break. I'll take in 5-6 home games next season and do more away games I think.

Will renew when Barber Goes.

Even though I think your comments are a bit OTT I can't deny some thoughts along similar lines

I've renewed btw, but for the first time since coming back I had to give it some thought

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep...brother in law has not. My last year as STH though.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It was my intention not to renew as I had reached the stage where I started missing games. My main reason for feeling this way was the recruitment policy and I mean the clueless David Burke and the way we were playing under Hypia. My enjoyment at matches improved slightly since Hughton has taken over and I have not missed another game. So this summer and how business is conducted will decide if it is to be my last as a season ticket holder.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What is the sort of CEO who would replace Paul Barber , if/when he eventually leaves, would make you want to go regularly to football matches again and what would he be doing differently ?

Reduce the bullshit and the PR "Premier League Ready" type statements, stop having articles in the programme (what other CEO in football does this?) and I don't think we could have better than Barber to be honest.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Cancelled my two in WSL at the end of last season and I'm glad I did.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Don't underestimate how damaging this season has been for the club.There are the die hards who will renew whatever but an awful lot of people will feel short changed.

Absolutely spot on, hugely damaging and I think we will lose 25% of renewals - there is no rush to renew as you dont get any cash benefit from doing so, many people will wait till the summer I reckon and look at our player recruitment before deciding to renew

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Um`d and ar`d for weeks but realised even though v poor first half of season...slight improvement from Ipswich game onwards..some lucky wins(Derby)....was not going to renew but as deadline approached have renewed my three ...We might be better next year .....we might be in Prem in two or three years time..couldn`t miss out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here