Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've Got The Power!

el punal

Blimey! Just looked at our remaining fixtures. We can certainly upset a few proverbial applecarts in the next few weeks on both the promotion and relegation front.

Looking to go up, we play Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford (all at home) and finish with Middlesbrough away.

Hoping not to go down, we play Rotherham and Wigan.

Now if Carlsberg did bribery . . . . . :whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd feel much more comfortable about the exciting home games coming up if we could actually try and beat the teams struggling around us rather than settling for a point. If we survive I think it will have more to do with how shit the teams below us are rather than how well we finish. We could quite easily not win again for the rest of the season imo

Huddersfield is the only game left that I would expect us to win if we do,

We got torn apart by a Derby team who cannot win to save their lives and were very very lucky to win, we rode our luck against Wolves in the end. Can we carry on being lucky at home and rubbish away and expect to get enough points without relying on those below us to continue their poor form?

Last edited:

el punal

I'd feel much more comfortable about the exciting home games coming up if we could actually try and beat the teams struggling around us rather than settling for a point. If we survive I think it will have more to do with how shit the teams below us are rather than how well we finish. We could quite easily not win again for the rest of the season imo

Huddersfield is the only game left that I would expect us to win if we do,

We got torn apart by a Derby team who cannot win to save their lives and were very very lucky to win, we rode our luck against Wolves in the end. Can we carry on being lucky at home and rubbish away and expect to get enough points without relying on those below us to continue their poor form?

Although my post was very much tongue in cheek, I agree with your opinion regarding the Derby and Wolves games. Having said that the best two wins of the season were against Ipswich and Leeds, both were the in-form teams at the time.

I suppose us long suffering fans will just have to wait and see which Albion team turns up on the day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here