Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coral in play odds anomaly...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Just looking at some in play for the match and 2-0 Brighton was 60-1... 9 or 10 elsewhere and now back to these odds with Coral.
Had £15 on it at those odds. So £915 if it's 2-0!

Will Coral payout or just claim it was an error in their pricing?

Just looking at some in play for the match and 2-0 Brighton was 60-1... 9 or 10 elsewhere and now back to these odds with Coral.

The way we are playing ... I wouldn't worry about it.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

They will pay you the odds that should have been displayed if indeed there is an error. As per all bookmakers rules on incorrect pricing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They will pay you the odds that should have been displayed if indeed there is an error. As per all bookmakers rules on incorrect pricing.

Maybe, or you may get lucky, I had a tennis related bet a few months ago where they had priced both players so it was impossible to lose. I put a shed load on each player and they paid up, so, keep your fingers crossed, and good luck

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Maybe, or you may get lucky, I had a tennis related bet a few months ago where they had priced both players so it was impossible to lose. I put a shed load on each player and they paid up, so, keep your fingers crossed, and good luck

Cheers. Millwall were 70-1 too so defo a mistake..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here